The Good:
1) Act Restoring Mouthwash Anti-cavity in Cool Splash Vanilla Mint. Let me tell you, I JUST rinsed with this and it was GREAT. While it has the typical OH MY GOD MY MOUTH STINGS feeling that all mouthwashes give you, it has a very pleasant aftertaste and for once I don't feel the immediate need to vigorously wash my mouth out with water afterward. You can't taste the vanilla while you are rinsing, only the mint, but you can afterwards and it helps to sooth your gums from the stinging assault that is mouthwash. Some other interesting facts about ACT is that it is the #1 recommended by dentist brand among fluoride rinses, which based on my investigation this afternoon was slim. Listerine, Scope and Crest either do not have Floride (which is essential to teeth health) or they only have half the amount in ACT. The Best Part: My teeth were REALLY sensitive today, as of late I've had a problem with clinching my jaw and it has moved into my teeth a bit. After one rinse, the tenderness of the day is gone and my teeth feel clean. And for all you Cinnimon lovers out there.....it also comes in Cinnimon Flavor as well :) www.actfluoride.com

2) Crest Glide Deep Clean Cool Mint Floss. I was in desprite need of more tooth floss since I unraveled the last of mine a few days ago and I'm still a week from seeing the dentist. During my stop to the drug store I had some really annoying reminents of my lunch left over in my teeth which reminded me to buy floss in the first place. In an concerted effort to try new things for our blog I chose this product. This is a product that while the intial use is not noticable since it works where we can not see, I am confident that it will work. I love Glide in the first place, all flavors. Most floss has a horrible habit of getting stuck between my overly crowed teeth in the first place. The Glide is a flatter piece that is easy to navigate in tight places. As soon as you open the package you can smell the mint and its enticing lure. My teeth feel clean, what more can I say???
Crest Glide Information

The Bad....the very very very very VERY bad:
3) Marshmallow Peeps Coco Bunnies. As if marshmallow peeps were not already so incredibly addictive I've considered checking myself into Betty Ford for Peep rehab (the with-drawls can be nasty!), now they've gone and added chocolate to the mix. I already had the floss and mouthwash in my hands when my wandering eye caught site of the easter peep display...my FAVORITE time of year!! I was impulsive and bought my regular box of little birdies and since they were buy one get one free at Rite Aid I decided to pick another color when my eyes caught sight of the bunnies and this new 'flavor' of coco. Little brown bunnies all nesseled together like their purple, yellow, pink and blue counter parts. I grabbed them and decided to give it a try. Of course they never made it out of the parking lot I was so curious about the possibility of their taste and AH what a sweet taste it was! It wasn't as chocolatey as I expected, but they were still awesome. Instead of being coated entirely in sugar, they are dusted with a combo of sugar and coco to give them a light chocolate taste and kill those chocolate cravings without eating a snickers bar. In research for this segment on the PEEPS official website I found they have many different new ways of enjoying Peep Heaven making it very difficult for some like me to stay on the wagon. Included in their new line up is the following: Tulip Peeps in 3 and 6 count, the afformentioned coco peeps in 8 count, decorate your own peep eggs kit, sugar free yellow peeps for people like my sister, A chick in a milk chocolate egg and orange creme eggs.
Here are a couple of other sites that I found incredibly amusing when I was doing my research:
http://www.peepresearch.org/ The section about how peeps are effected by smoking and alcohol is hilarious!
Peeps on Wikipedia
http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/peep-game/Hilarious Peep themed games modeled after classic Atari games space invaders and Asteroids.
(As you can tell....I am a HUGE fan of the marshmallow peeps...hence why I need anti cavity mouthwash!)
No comments:
Post a Comment