
While the name suggests a white wine....its actually blush, but who's counting right? It has a sweet taste to it, perfect for chicken or sea food (it was great with eggplant parmasean). It doesn't have the a rich flavor, its nothing out of the ordinary when it comes to wine, but its good, especially when you are having cruddy night and just want to relax. Its reasonably priced as well. The Best Part: For those of us who take FOREVER to finish a bottle of wine or have a very small refridgerator, the 4 packs allow for easy storage as well as keeping the wine fresh by having 4 single servings ready for consumption!
2 comments:
Hmm...I'm definitely going to have to try that. I have the problem with not wanting to drink a whole bottle of wine at once (mostly becuase I get a major headache if I drink more than one or two glasses of wine at a time), and I HATE stale wine.
ME TOO....if I drink a whole bottle of wine I will be drunk and hungover the next day, the individual bottles allows me to store the bottles in the refridgerator instead of on my counter where they get warm AND stale because I can't get the cork back in it and I can't stand the bottle up in the fridge. These 'mini' bottles come in ALL different flavors. I had champagne at New Years in little bottles.
Post a Comment